Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Astro Empires

Astro Empires www.astroempires.com it's a very addictive Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) where you can build various structures and ships, research new technologies, join guild and make a lot of friends.

I started to play it in 2007 and I still enjoy to log in and play with my guildmates. You can play on many servers but from my experience I recommend you to start with Alpha - the "civilized" server, or Beta - the "battle" server. You can decide later if you have the time to play on the other servers too.


After you create your account it's better to join a guild where the experienced players can help you with the game secrets. You can find me on Alpha server in the guild [CUBE] (a guild created for the new players like you) and on the Beta server in the guild [-PM-] (a guild with elite players where only the best can be members).

To start playing Astro Empires click one of the following links: Alpha server or Beta server.

No comments:

Post a Comment