Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A psychiatrist in Limpopo Hospital

A psychiatrist visited a Limpopo mental institution and asked a patient, "How did you get here? What was the nature of your illness?” He got the following reply.

"Well, it all started when I got married and I guess I should never have done it. I married a widow with a grown daughter who then became my step-daughter.

My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my lovely stepdaughter, then married her. And so my step-daughter was now my step-mother. Soon,my wife had a son who was, of course, my daddy's brother-in-law since he is the half-brother of my step-daughter, who is now, of course, my daddy's wife.

So, as I told you, when my step-daughter married my daddy, she was at once my stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my step-mother, he also became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since she is my step-mother's mother. Don't forget that my step-mother is my step-daughter. Remember, too, that I am my wife's grandson.

But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my step-grandmother, I am not only the wife's grandson and her hubby, but I am also my own grandfather. Now can you understand how I got put in this place?"

After staring blanky with a dizzy look on his face, the psychiatrist replied: "Move over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment